Thanks

Default A Fire Inside - Moria, Robin and Hunter Sex Story

Loud drum beats from the stage. The crowd started chanting the words. Davey Havok walked onto the stage, and turned his back to the crowd. Hunter, Jade and Adam joined him. The music started and Davey turned and crooned “Nothin’ from nowhere, I’m no one at all.”

Robbin looked at Moria and yelled “Oh, isn’t he sexy! What I’d give to get into those pleather pants!” And she turned her attention back to the stage, banging her head to the beat.

Moria smiled at her friend, who’s long brown hair was slamming back and forth with each bounce of her head. Moria felt her own hair, a neon purple Mohawk and started jumping up and down with the music. A couple of guys in front of them in the pit turned around and asked the two girls if the wanted to go crowd surfing. The two girls looked at each other and smiled. Crowd surfing was a favorite of theirs. With the help of the two guys, they were hoisted in the air and passed toward the stage. Moria felt guys groping her 38C cup breast while Robbin felt many hands on her small but cute ass. As she got to the front of the crowd, Moria looked up at the stage to see the object of her lust, Hunter, leaning off the edge of the stage on a particularly vicious bass riff. Moria threw her hands in the air and waved to him, and was still waving as the bouncers brought her down.

“Hey, you, with the Mohawk” Called Hunter, “You stay over there, I want to ask you about your hair!” Moria thought she was going to die of happiness. Hunter had noticed her. God he was hot. She felt her nipples getting hard and her cunt getting wet. She was ushered off to the side and waited for Robbin to join her.

When she got over, Robbin was amazed. She was screaming at Moria, “We’re going to meet them, we’re going to meet them!”

After the set, Hunter walked over to the two girls. He smiled at Moria and she felt her heart beating faster. “Can I touch it?” he asked.

“Sure” She replied and bent her head forward. He ran his hands over the top of her hair. His touch sent shivers down her spine. She could only imagine his fingers touching her other places. She shuddered and Hunter moved his hands away quickly and looked at her.

“It’s okay,” she said, “When someone plays with my hair it makes me shiver sometimes.” He smiled. Hunter was thinking how nice it would be to see her shivering when he played with other parts of her body, or when she played with parts of his.

Robbin looked over to the other stage. Rancid was starting to play. “Oh, dude, we’re fucking missing Rancid. But it’s okay.” She said quickly when she saw Hunter looking at her funny. Hunter looked at the two, and called Davey over. They walked a few feet away and looked at the girls, then each other, and the came back with equally devious smiles on their faces.

“We are prepared to make you a deal,” Davey said, with a smile on his face. “We’ll give you tickets and transportation to Warped tomorrow with back stage passes if you agree to spend the night with us. “ Moria looked at Robbin and Robbin smiled at Moria.

“Hell yes!” they said in unison. The girls couldn’t believe it. Was this happening? Robbin smiled at Davey, her smile sweet but she was thinking how nice it would be to see his cock without the pleather pants covering it. The pants were tight enough that they left little to imagination. Davey took Robbin’s hand and she gave him a big hug, making sure to rub her breasts against his chest. Davey hugged her back, his hands draping down to her ass, lightly running his fingers over the firm mound. She got up on her tip toes and kissed his black lipstick lips lightly.

“There’s more of that to be had, if you want it,” she said.

“Oh, I definitely want it,” he replied.

“Good,” she said, “Because you’re going to get it tonight.”

“I look forward to it,” Davey said, and took her hand and led her off.

“Wow. She doesn’t waste any time, does she?” asked Hunter.

“Nope, she sure doesn’t,” Moria replied.

Hunter walked up to her and hugged her. “I’m Hunter, nice to meet you!” he said, laughing as he offered her his hand.

“Moria,” she replied, “Charmed, I’m sure,” she said seriously, managing to shake his hand before bursting into giggles. Hunter laughed along with her and then comfortably draped his arm over her shoulders. Moria put her arm around his lower back and he led her to the BBQ, both of them hurrying to catch up with Robbin and Davey.

When they got over to where the BBQ was being held, wrapping up another day on the tour, the girls were shown around, meeting bands they idolized, bands they had been listening to forever. Hunter watched Moria closely, never leaving her side. Several people commented on it to Davey, or to each other on how the two looked like they had known each other for a long time. They commented on the way they looked at each other, on the way they found short little moments to steal quick kisses, the way Hunter never let her out of his grasp, the way his hands would “casually” pass over her breasts, the way that her hand would be dangerously close to his crotch when they sat together. It was getting late, and since there was a rather long drive to the next city, it was a fairly early bus call. Everyone headed off to their respective busses, and Moria and Robbin told Hunter and Davey they’d be right back and walked to Robbin’s Camero and grabbed their bags out of it. The girls couldn’t quit talking about their luck. Davey and Hunter had been discussing the same thing.

“Wow. The chick is definitely hot, man,” Davey told Hunter, watching Robbin walking away.

“Yeah, Moria is really hot, too. I’m really into her. I don’t mean just into her like I want to fuck her and leave her. That isn’t my style, you know?” Hunter replied, looking thoughtful.

“I know. I was wondering why you came up with this,” Davey said.

“I don’t know. When I said something to her, it was like I’d known her forever. It was like talking to you, or Jade, or Adam. Weird stuff, man, weird stuff.”

“Dude, that’s not weird, it’s deep. It’s like fucking karma or something.”

After retrieving their bags and quickly checking their appearances in the mirrors of the car, the girls started walking back, discussing the BBQ, as well as Davey and Hunter, of course.

“Well, it looks like you might just get into those pleather pants, after all. I’ve seen the way Davey keeps looking at you, it’s like he’s a kid in a candy store and he’s seen something he wants,” Moria was saying.

“Yeah, and who are you to be talking?! I didn’t think that you and Hunter would make it through that BBQ without fucking each other right then and there! I mean, seriously, girl!” Robbin laughed at her friend’s look.

“Were we that bad?”

“No, you weren’t, but I’m not sure, were you drooling over Hunter or Lars from Rancid more?”

“Oh goddess, do you think they noticed?”

“Not likely, Hunter was more into trying to grab your tits and touch you as much as possible and Lars was amazed with your obsession with him. I mean you were practically drooling over the man.”

“Was I really? I didn’t realize I was that obvious. But then again, I fucking love Rancid. Lars is fucking amazing. Though I really think I’d rather be fucking Hunter, like I’m going to!”

“That one guy from Simple Plan was really ogling your tits! I thought Hunter was going to kill him. I mean, damn girl, you’re shirt is tighter than I thought was possible. You’re fucking nipples are showing and they aren’t even hard! You only wore it so you wouldn’t have to wear a bra, Miss Slut!” Robbin laughed.

Moria laughed and poked Robbin in the side, “I don’t even want to hear it. You’re just jealous that mine are bigger, and yeah, well hell, you got me. I wore this to avoid the bra. It’s not my fault I can’t wear basically anything without a bra like some people I know.”

“Ha. I know exactly what you saying. It doesn’t matter, Davey seems to be into me enough as it is.”

“I know. You two look like the poster children for lust.”

The girls quit talking when they saw Hunter and Davey motioning for them to get over to the bus quickly, and the girls broke into a full out sprint.

“What, are we gonna miss the bus?!” asked Moria.

“No,” Hunter replied, “We just wanted to see your tits bounce!” And he and Davey broke into laughter.

“Men,” muttered Robbin, but she was smiling.

“So did you enjoy your show?” asked Moria.

“Yeah, it was fucking amazing,” Davey said when he quit laughing.

“So who has better tits?” asked Robbin. Hunter and Davey looked at each other, then looked at the girls.

“Turn sideways,” Hunter said. The girls obeyed and Hunter and Davey looked at them and then formed a little huddle. When they stood back up, Hunter said, “Moria has the better tits, with them being a hell of a lot bigger and all.”

Then Davey said, “But Robbin has the better ass. It’s just cute.” Moria and Robbin looked at each other and burst out laughing. The two guys looked surprised and confused.

“We’ve heard that forever, “ said Robbin, “It’s always the same.”

“Oh, if that’s it . . . ” Hunter replied.

“Yeah, that’s it. Now can we get on the bus? Robbin and I are a little . . . uh . . . tired. We’re about ready to get in bed,” Moria replied with a devious, sexy glint to her eyes, looking pointedly at Hunter.

“Yeah, moshing really takes it out of you,” Robbin said, smiling at Davey.

“Yeah, let’s get the fuck on the bus then!” Hunter exclaimed grabbing Moria’s hand. There was no doubt what he and Davey were going to get, and they were ready for it.

“You guys can put your shit there, “ Davey said, pointing to an extra cot.

“What about our pajamas? We can’t sleep in these clothes, they’re all sweaty,” Robbin asked, as innocently as possible.

Davey looked completely bewildered.

“But . . . what . . . ,” was all he could manage.

Robbin looked at him and burst out laughing. She kissed him lightly on the lips and said, “Oh, it’s okay, I prefer sleeping naked, anyway!” She took his hand, “So where’s the bed, love?” She asked.

Davey looked relived and led her to his bunk. Hunter looked at Moria and Moria looked at Hunter. Finally, alone.

Mr. Skin

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Neytiri For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: A Fire Inside - Moria, Robin and Hunter Sex Story

Finally, alone. Moria wrapped her arms around Hunter’s neck and kissed him hard on the lips. Hunter put his hands on her back and drew her up as close as he could to him. He could feel her breasts pushed up against him. His cock stiffened at the thought. Moria felt his hard cock against her and slipped one hand down and ran her fingers over it through the material of his tight rock star jeans, as he referred to them. Hunter moaned softly and slipped his hands to the sides of her waist and started to slide her shirt up.

“Wait,” Moria said, “what about Jade and Adam?” She hadn’t seen the two other members of AFI since the BBQ.

“Oh those two have probably already gotten to bed. It’s not like they’re going to give a shit that Davey and I have got girls. The two of them are quite happy with each other,” Hunter said.

“What do you . . . oh,” Moria said as Hunter laughed quietly, and resumed pulling up her shirt, lifting it up over her head, revealing her breasts, nipples hard. He lowered his head and took one nipple into his mouth, savoring the taste. Dammit if he didn’t find himself falling for this girl already. What he was feeling wasn’t your average lust. He wanted to make love to this girl, he wanted to feel her, touch her everywhere, know her. He didn’t want this night to end. Hunter shook his head lightly and devoted his attention to Moria’s nipples, he’d have time to think later. He switched breasts, deciding the other needed his attention now.

Moria arched her back as the cold air hit the nipple that had just left Hunter’s mouth. She moaned softly, and then cried out as Hunter’s hand cupped her cunt through her shorts. He rubbed what he figured to be her clit hard through the jean material. Moria just stood there, letting her body enjoy the psychical sensation Hunter was creating while her mind whirled. The feelings she was experiencing weren’t expected. She thought she might be falling in love with the blond bass player who was at this point and time trying to suck her nipple off her breast. She looked down at his head and smiled, feeling and burning desire to kiss him and to look into his eyes. She lifted his chin up and looked into his eyes, which radiated as much love as she felt. She kissed him hard on the lips, and he wrapped her in his arms, her breasts pressed against the soft material of his tee shirt. The warmth of their bodies encompassed them both and they kissed passionately, searchingly, looking into each other’s eyes. Just then the door to the bus opened and Fritch, AFI’s merchandise and all around guy, walked in. Hunter whirled around and Moria pressed herself against his back, trying to cover as much of her full breasts as possible.

“Oh shit, I guess you’re busy, Hunt. I guess this can wait for tomorrow,” Fritch said with a smile on his face, “Anyway, who’ve you got back there? She’s got to be hot, you’re sporting one hell of a stiffy.”

Moria poked her head out from behind Hunter’s back and offered her hand. “I’m Moria,” she said. It was all she could think of to say.

“Oh, Ms. Mohawk. I saw you earlier. You bought the sweatshirt. I wanted to tell you that your hair was rad, but I didn’t get the chance. Well I’m going to let you guys get back to your debauchery and go find Davey. I’ll talk to you tomorrow, Hunt,” Fritch said.

“Um, Fritch, dude, you might just want to talk to Davey tomorrow, too. I don’t think he’d appreciate being bothered right now,” Hunter said.

“Oh . . . okay, well everyone is getting some tonight, huh? Damn, the merchandise guy just doesn’t ever fucking get any does he? You don’t have any more friends, do you?” he asked.

Moria laughed, “Nope, sorry,” she said.

“Oh fucking well,” Fritch muttered. He walked out.

“Well, wasn’t that fun. Damn that Fritch. Well, shit, do you want to go get into bed? It’ll prevent us from getting caught in something more embarrassing,” Hunter grimaced as he took Moria in his arms again.

“Actually, I’d like that a lot,” she said with grin, “but be forewarned . . . I’m a bit smelly and dusty I think. I’ve been moshing all day. It’s damn dusty out there.”

“That’s okay, if it’s all right with you, I’m sure we’ll work up a bit more of a sweat in a little while,” Hunter said.

Moria laughed, and kissed him lightly on the lips, “Lead the way, oh horny one,” she said.

“Me? Horny? I’m not the one without a shirt and with hard nipples now am I?” he asked, as he teasingly tweaked one of her nipples, then the other.

“No, but I’m not ‘sporting one hell of a stiffy’, am I?” she replied, running her fingers over it.

“I’d hope not,” Hunter replied, and led her to his bunk. The curtains were drawn over Davey’s bunk but they could see a leg hanging out and they could hear the springs creaking. “Well, looks like they’ve wasted no time. I think Davey would’ve killed Fritch had he interrupted that.”

“I think Robbin would have, too. She’s been forever dreaming about getting in Davey’s pants!” Moria said, and then quickly added, “Oh fuck, did I say that? Please don’t tell her!” she pleaded.

“Don’t worry about it,” Hunter said, “but I have to ask, have you been forever dreaming about getting in my pants or were you just waving at me today for the hell of it?”

“A good thing it’s dark in here. I’m sure my face is beat red. Okay, well yeah I’ve been forever dreaming about getting into your pants, at least since I was like 15. I went to Warped for the first time and saw you guys. Fucking amazing.”

“Wow. That’s a while. You know, I never asked you how old you were, but that’s a big no-no isn’t it?”

“Usually, yes, now no. I’m 19.”

“Oh, good. At least this is legal.”

“If it wasn’t, would you stop?” Moria asked as Hunter laid her down on his bed, and crawled in on top of her and pulling the curtain and flipping on a small light.

“No,” he growled and kissed her furiously. Moria reached for the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up over his head and tossed it to the side. Hunted started kissing down her neck, planting kisses that made her shiver. He kissed down the valley between her breasts, pausing to kiss each of her nipples. He kissed down her belly, lightly flicking his tongue at her belly button, making her giggle as it tickled, playing with the piercings there. He got to the waist band of her shorts and lifted his head up, looking into her eyes. He saw desire in her eyes, and he moved as if he was going to undo her shorts, but then sat back on his knees and pulled her right foot into his lap and began to untie her black Doc Marten combat boots. He got the right one off and slid off the sock and threw the boot and sock out. Hunter massaged her foot, then up her calf and to her thigh, letting his fingers run over her crotch. Then he pulled her other foot up into his lap and proceeded to do the same thing. By the time he was done Moria was looking at him with visible desire on her face.

“Well?!” she asked.

“Well, what?” he replied, playing. Hunter knew this girl was different. He was loving her, even though he’d only met her. If it was lust, he knew that he’d have been in her pants already, not taking it slow.

“Well when are we going to get naked?” Moria asked.

“Now seems like a good time,” Hunter said, and he quickly shucked his Chucks and socks and pitched them out with Moria’s Docs and socks. He bent down to her waist and undid the snap of her jean shorts and slid them down her hips, revealing a sheer black mesh thong. “Pretty,” he murmured as he slipped her shorts off her feet and tossed them off.

Moria sat up and undid the snap of his jeans and unzipped the fly, and tried to slide them down. Hunter got up on his knees to make things easier for her. She slid his jeans down and was surprised to find he was without boxers. “Fun,” she said, and kissed the tip of his cock, tasting pre-cum on her lips. She ran her tongue over the head of his cock, swirling it around and around.

Hunter moaned her name. Moria smiled and took the head of his cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue over it, and then sucked hard. Hunter moaned louder and reached his hand down into her lap. He pressed his finger against her clit and rubbed hard. Moria moaned into his cock. Hunter lifted her head gently and looked into her eyes. “Wait, you don’t want to make me cum now, don’t you?” he asked.

“I don’t know, I think I want to taste you, but I also want to fuck you,” Moria said.

“Well, we have time for everything and you’ve already tasted me enough, it’s my turn.” Hunter pushed Moria back from the sitting position until she was laying on her back. He spread her legs and pulled her thong tight into her cunt, and lightly ran his finger over her cunt lips. He hooked his fingers into the sides and slid the thong off, revealing her shaved cunt. He kissed just under her belly button and trailed kisses down her smooth cunt. When he spread the lips of her cunt and ran his tongue over her clit she shivered in pleasure. Hunter ran his tongue up and down the smooth, red wetness of her cunt and kissed her clit, sucking it gently into his mouth. He slipped a finger into her cunt and continued sucking on her clit. Moria arched her back and Hunter slid another finger into her cunt. He started to slowly pump his fingers in and out of her cunt, then faster and faster, sucking on her clit and the delicate skin around it. Moria moaned loudly and reached down and put her hands on his head, running her fingers through his hair. He felt her hands leave his head and grip the sheets next to her, and he reached up to her breast, rolling the nipple in his hands. Moria moaned louder and grabbed Hunter’s hand and began furiously sucking on his fingers as her body began to shake with the force of her orgasm. She moaned and arched her back higher, and then reached for Hunter’s shoulders and tried to pull him up.

“Now, please, now. Inside me now, I want you inside me,” she moaned.

Hunter gladly obliged. He slid his cock inside her, surprised at how tight she felt. He was nearly all in her when he looked down to see a tear running down her cheek, and a grimace on her face. “Oh, god, what’s wrong?! Am I hurting you? What is it? Do you want me to stop?” he asked, scared he was hurting her.

“No,” she gasped, “You’re my first.”

“What?”

“I’m a virgin, or at least I was. Just go slow, and when you’re all in me give me a minute to adjust.”

“Er, okay. I didn’t know.” Hunter was amazed. This girl, this beautiful girl, was a virgin. And her virginity was his. This was something that was all new to him. He thought about the fear he’d felt when her thought he was hurting her. This wasn’t something he’d feel if he didn’t already have feelings for her. He slid the rest of the way into her and he gently laid down on top of her, kissing away the tears that found their way out of her eyes and down her face.

After a few moments, Moria told him it was okay, she was okay now. He began slowly thrusting in and put of her, relishing the feel of her tight, wet cut surrounding his cock. Soon she was raising her hips to meet his thrusts, and he picked up speed. He pulled his cock of out her until only the head was inside of her and then shoved all the way back into her, burying his cock to the hilt.

“I want to be on top,” Moria gasped, and Hunter held her hips and rolled over, pulling her up on top of him. She began to grind down on him, then getting the feel for it began to bounce up and down a bit on his cock. Hunter smiled at the site of her breasts bouncing up and down and the look of pleasure on her face. He reached down and began twirling his finger over her clit. All of a sudden, Moria sped up, furiously bouncing herself up and down on Hunter’s hard cock. He thrust his hips up filling her completely with his cock and he felt her hot cunt spasm around his cock. She moaned his name loudly. His balls contracted and he shot his hot cum deep inside of her, and she laid down on his chest and he held her in his arm, tight against him. She looked into his eyes and kissed him deeply. His tongue slipped into her mouth, and she thought he was just about the best thing she’d ever tasted, better than anything. He slid out of her and she moved off of him and laid next to him, her head on his shoulder. He reached down and pulled the covers up over them, and he took her in his arms and held her tight to him.

Hunter though about the girl he had in his arms, the girl that he’d only known for a few hours but the girl he felt he’d known forever and ever. He was amazed at the extent of his feelings for her. He thought she was beautiful. He wanted to know her. Not just physically either. He wanted to know who this girl was. He was scared of what he was feeling, but hell, it was the best feeling he’d ever had. He thought he might be in love with her . . . or at least falling in love with her.

“You’re beautiful,” he murmured, kissing her forehead.

“No, I’m not beautiful,” Moria replied, wondering if this was happening. The guy she had been dreaming about forever and ever was telling her that she was beautiful. She didn’t know what to do. It was completely unreal. What was even more unreal was the fact that she was falling head over heels in love with him. She felt like she’d known him for her entire life. She’d never known this kind of feeling for a man. She didn’t know what to do about it, but she knew that Hunter’s eyes radiated what she was feeling, and that meant everything was going to be okay.

“What do you mean you’re not beautiful?” he asked her.

“I’m not,” she replied, “I’m just me. Nothing special. In fact, I’m kind of strange if you want to discuss it.”

“Strange? I think not. I think you are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever laid eyes on, and probably the most beautiful girl I will ever lay eyes on.”

“I bet you say that to all the girls,” Moria said, laughing.

“What girls?” Hunter asked, “I don’t get any girls. I’m surprised I slept with you. Wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am isn’t my style. I’m a bit of an old-fashioned kind of guy, and I prefer sleeping with someone I really care about.”

“What do you mean someone you really care about? Do you care about me? How could you? We’ve only just met.”

“Don’t tell me you don’t feel it, it’s like I’ve known you forever and the look in your eyes tells me that you feel the exact same way. I see love, or at least I hope I see love in them. It may sound crazy, but I swear I’ve never felt this way about anyone, and it’s not just one of those cheesy lines that guys produce to get girls in their bed. I know it probably sounds like I’m moving really fast, and I don’t want to scare you away, but I feel like I could fall in love with you, if I haven’t already. I know it sounds crazy, it sounded crazy in my head but it’s the truth. I’m such an ass, you know that? Here I am spouting off and you’re probably thinking you’ve gone to bed with a fucking loon,” Hunter finished his confession and looked over to her, only to see tears filling her eyes, threatening to spill over, and her fighting to keep them in. “What?” he asked, again feeling the rush of concern for this wonderful creature beside him.

“It’s nothing you did. Well, hell, it is. I’m not sad, or afraid, or angry with you, if that’s what you’re wondering. It’s just that no one has ever told me that they loved me like that. I’ve never had a man love me like that. Or at least feel like he could love me like that. Hunter, I think I love you, too. Or I could love you. I’m falling in love with you. Aw, hell, I don’t know, I just know that I like it and I don’t want it to stop. Please, don’t think I’m crazy, I know I sound it. I know I sound pathetic, too. But, Hunter, I feel safe with you. I don’t feel safe often. And you make me feel safer then I’ve ever felt before,” Moria confessed all that and looked into his face, hoping not to see rejection, or fear.

“I didn’t know. I promise I’ll keep you safe, if you’ll let me. I’ll keep you safe as long as you’ll keep me around,” Hunter said and crushed her tight to his chest.

“Oh, Hunter, thank you,” Moria said, and cuddled up to him.

Hunter kissed the top of her head, and laid his chin on it and they drifted off to sleep.

Thanks

Davey lead Robbin to his bunk and looked at her. Damn, she was a cute girl. With the long brown hair, and the big brown eyes, she radiated innocence. But her air made him wonder. Robbin reached down and hooked Davey's belt loops and pulled his to her. She kissed him square on the lips, hard and fierce, her kiss full of lust. Her tongue forced its way into his mouth, intertwining with his. She pulled her head back, sucking on his lip, toying with the ring there. Davey wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her furiously. Robbin reached for the bottom of his shirt and lifted it up over his head, and ran her fingers down his chest. He released her from his arms and lifted her shirt up of her head, revealing a pale pink lace bra.

He kissed her chest, the valley between her breasts and slid his hands behind her to undo her bra. He unclasped her bra and slid the straps slowly down her shoulders and then completely off, revealing her small but pert breasts with their huge nipples, hardening quickly in the cold air and with her growing excitement. He bent his head forward and took one of her nipples in his mouth as he fumbled to undo her tight jean shorts. Robbin reached down and pushed his fingers aside and quickly unbuttoned the shorts. His lips left her breast as he trailed kisses down her tight, flat stomach to her waist where he slid her shorts down her slim hips and shapely legs, pausing once he got to her feet to pull of her sneakers and socks, and then remove her shorts. He stood up and took a step back, looking at the lovely girl standing in front of him, clad only in baby pink skimpy mesh string bikini underwear, completely see through. Robbin smiled when she saw the look on his face, and smiled even more when she saw the bulge in his pants.

"What are you still doing with pants on?" she asked sexily.

"I really don't know, maybe someone should do something about that, do you think?" Davey asked her, smiling the entire time.

"As long as that somebody you're talking about is me, then yes, I think something needs to be done about them," she said as she reached for the button and zipper of his pants. She undid them and started sliding them down only to be confronted with his cock, "No boxers? I like it," she said. She slid his pants down and off, Davey kicking off his shoes. She looked at him and asked, "So what's next?"

"This," he replied and shucked her underwear revealing the thin line of hair that was all Robbin had not shaved off. Her cunt was soaking wet, but his cock was hard as a rock. He picked her up and laid her on the bed, starting at her lips and kissing his way down her body, stopping to suck on each of her nipples, and to play momentarily with the ring in her belly button. When he got to her cunt, he spread her lips wide and gently blew on her clit, causing Robbin to shiver in pleasure. He ran his tongue over the hard little nub of her clit. He continued at this for a few minutes, and then suddenly without warning, he was in her, pausing only to slide a condom on. Robbin arched her back and drew him closer to her. He pulled his cock almost all the way out of her, and then thrust back in. Robbin moaned and Davey lowered his head to one nipple and began sucking hard.

He was slowly moving in and out of her. Robbin had one leg draped off the side of the bed, and one wrapped around his back, moving her hips in time with his thrusts. She ran her fingers through his long, black hair, and pulled his head up to hers, her lips meeting his. He kissed her passionately, his tongue in her mouth, exploring it. Robbin picked up speed with her hips, and Davey began to thrust in and out of her faster and faster until he felt her arch her back and heard her moan his name, and felt her cunt contract around his cock. He slowed his pace, and then felt himself cumming. He buried his cock as deep as he could inside of her and he laid down on top of her, feeling her still spasm from her powerful orgasm. Once her body stopped shaking, he pulled his still hard cock out of her and stripped the condom off and tossed it into a small bag of trash under his bunk. He sat up and Robbin looked at him, surprised.

"I thought I felt you cum," she said, acknowledging his still hard cock.

"Oh, I did. It's just a thing with me, I stay hard after I cum once or twice," he replied.

"Oh really?" she asked, a lilt to her voice, "Then lay down."

"What for? Do I need another rubber?" asked Davey.

"Don't worry about it, and no, not yet," she replied, and pushed him down. She straddled his chest, facing him at first, and she bent down and kissed him lightly. "See how you like this!" she said, and turned around. Davey could feel her wetness on his chest, her warmth. He jumped slightly when he felt her warm mouth engulf his hard cock. She took nearly all of it into her mouth, then pulled her head back, letting it out. Davey arched his back underneath her when the cold air hit his cock, but she was soon licking every bit of his cum from his cock. When she had cleaned it completely, she took only the head into her mouth, sucking on it hard, like a lollipop. Davey moaned in pleasure and ran his finger over Robbin's wet cunt, rubbing her clit lightly.

He pulled her hips back a bit and buried his face in her cunt, licking and sucking every bit. Robbin moaned into his cock, and then took it all into her mouth, deep throating it. Davey took her clit into his mouth and sucked hard while he slid two fingers into her cunt. She moaned into his cock, the vibration causing him to shiver, knowing that if she kept that up, he'd fill her mouth with more cum. He slid another finger into her hot wet cunt and continued sucking her clit, harder if anything. Robbin moaned when she felt a third finger enter her cunt and sucked hard at his cock, gently playing with his balls with one hand. It was all he could take. Davey felt his balls contract and moaned into her cunt and he shot a load of hit white cum deep inside of her throat. Robbin felt him cum and pulled his cock out, sucking only on the head, trying to swallow every bit of his cum, but some still leaked out, running down her chin. Davey began sucking as hard as he could at her clit and pumping his fingers in her, and he felt her cunt contract around his fingers. He thrust his fingers into her as deep as he could and quit moving them and ran his tongue over her clit as she came, wave after wave of orgasm.

He felt her hot juice leaving her cunt and pulled out his fingers, moving his tongue to lap at it, yet it still ran down his chin. Robbin let his cock leave her mouth and turned around to kiss Davey, tasting herself on his lips, mixing their cum together. Davey kissed her hard, feeling her soft lips pressed against his. She ran her fingers down his chest to his cock, and feeling it going soft she reached further down and pulled the blankets up over them. She laid off to one side on him, curled up in his arms. Davey reached over and played with her hair, running his fingers through the soft, damp waves. He kissed her on the top of the head and snuggled up next to her. Suddenly they heard a loud creak and Moria moan out Hunter's name. They both laughed quietly.

"Well, I think we all know what those two are up to," Robbin said.

"Hey, we have no room to be talking, but I don't think we were quite that loud," Davey replied.

"Moria's always been a loud one. She'd probably smack me for saying that, but she's got a big mouth," she replied jokingly.

"Hunter's no slacker when it comes to making noise, but I was really surprised when he came up to me today with this little plan of his. He's usually not one to get with chicks on random occasions like this. He usually waits until he finds some girl that he really likes and really cares about. But then again, did you see the way those two were looking at each other? They looked like they'd known each other forever and were completely in love," Davey said, running his fingers through Robbin's hair as he thought, "You've got pretty hair, you know."

"Thanks. I did notice the way they were looking at each other. I didn't think they'd make it through the BBQ without fucking then and there. But they did, and by those sounds, I think they're making up for it now."

"Ah, let 'em. Hunter deserves a good girl, at least for a night."

"Yeah, Moria deserves someone good. And judging from the way she talked about Hunter, she really likes him."

"Yeah, Hunt said he was really into her, too. And what about you? Don't you deserve someone good?"

"Well, I guess I do. I do okay. I mean, I've had boyfriends that I thought I loved. Moria really never had one."

"Oh really? Well I think her and Hunt are going to be good for each other."

"That's good. What about you? Are you going to be good for me? Or is this a one night stand and no more?"

"Well, do you want it to be a one night stand and no more?"

"I don't know right now. What do you want?"

"You."

"You just had me."

"I know. I liked it."

"Me too."

"Good. Maybe we'll have to talk about making this a more permanent thing."

"We just might, but can we talk about it in the morning? I'm dog tired," Robbin said and yawned loudly.

"Oh, doggie style, huh?" Davey grinned and laughed, "I like it."

"Oh you. Pervert," Robbin said and laughed, smacking him lightly on the arm.

"Wow, feisty!"

"I'll show you feisty if you don't shut up and let me sleep for a little while. But when I wake up, I hope you're going to be up for it, because I'll be ready to go again."

"Oh, I'll be ready. G'night," Davey said and kissed her on the top of the head.

"G'night," Robbin said and snuggle to his chest, and closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep.

Thanks

A few hours later, Moria woke with a start as the bus lurched suddenly to a stop and swerved sharply. She cried out and grabbed for Hunter. He held her tightly, assuring her, as much as himself, that everything was okay. When the bus had pulled off to the side of the road and stopped Hunter got up, grabbed some pajama bottoms out of a drawer under his bunk and walked over to Davey’s.

“Dude, what was that?!” Hunter asked him.

Davey looked up at him, a wondering look in his eyes, “No fucking clue, Hunt. It woke us up, too.”

“Oh. Okay, well want to walk with me to go find out?” Hunter asked pointedly, silently conveying he needed to talk to his friend.

“Oh, okay,” Davey said, grabbing his own pajama pants from the pile of clothes at the foot of his bed.

“Man, I love her,” Hunter said, flat out as soon as they were out of Robbin’s earshot.

“I knew you would,” Davey said, not surprised.

“What? You could have let me in on it! I thought I was nuts,” Hunter said, mock glaring at his friend.

Davey laughed, “I knew you two would be perfect for each other, and Robbin agrees. She said she thought you two would be good for each other, well really I said that but she agreed. She also said Moria hadn’t ever had a serious boyfriend, and that she deserved someone good.”

“Tell me about it!” Hunter exclaimed loudly, and Jade walked out of the area of the bus where the bunks were to where Davey and Hunter were sitting at a small table.

“What the hell is going on?” he asked.

“I’ll tell you as soon as I find out why we’re stopped,” Hunter said, remembering their original point of being out there at 4:23 a.m. according to the clock above the microwave

Hunter walked up to the drivers area, and talked to him for a few minutes, then nodded and walked back.

“Looks like we’re gonna be delayed a while. Flat tire, Fritch is on the phone trying to get Tim or Lars so they can get their bus to stop. For some reason, we don’t have a spare. Figure that.”

“Okay, cool, now tell me what all the yelling was about earlier and who the hell are you in love with, Hunt?” Jade asked.

“He is in love with the girl with the Mohawk from the BBQ,” Davey said to Jade, and then to Hunter, “What was the ‘tell me about it’ for?”

“She was a fucking virgin, man! A virgin!” Hunter exclaimed.

“No fucking way, man,” Jade yelled.

“Shut up, dude!” Hunter said, “And yeah, she was a virgin. Big emphasis on the was.”

“Dude, you boned a virgin last night and now you love her. What the hell, Hunt? Man, you’re fucking looney toons today, you never get with girls like this,” Adam said, having heard their conversation from him and Jade’s bunk, which was closest to the area the guys now sat in.

“Adam, hon, I didn’t know you were up,” Jade said, smiling at his boyfriend and lover of several years.

“Yeah,” Adam replied, smiling.

“Dude, look, don’t you remember how Hunt here was acting at the BBQ? He and Moria were acting like they’d known each other for years. I thought they’d fuck each other then and there and then get married,” Davey said.

“I can’t marry her yet. I just met her!” Hunter exclaimed seriously.

Adam, Davey, and Jade burst out laughing. Hunter looked annoyed. This was serious.

“Hunt, he was kidding,” Jade said.

“Oh,” Hunter replied.

“So you really love her?” asked Jade, “I mean love her like you could spend forever with her.”

“Yes, I love her like I could spend forever with her. We talked last night, after, er, well after we had sex, and she said she felt the same way I did. She told me I made her feel safe, and that no one ever made her feel safe. I don’t know what I’m doing, guys. I mean all I think about is this girl! I want to keep her safe. I want to protect her! I want her to know that she is safe when she is with me and always will be. I want to tell her things that I’ve never told anyone. I want her to tell me things that she’s never told anyone. I never want her to leave,” Hunter said, looking at his best friends, his family.

“Wow. Fucking deep. Like I said, it’s karma, dude,” Davey replied, patting his friend on the shoulder. Hunter looked troubled.

“Hunt, man, if you love her, do what feels write. Keep her around. Stay with her, that’s the only thing you can do. I mean, if it’s love, it’s love and nothing is going to stop it,” Adam said, looking at Jade, love apparent in his deep brown eyes.

“Yeah, Hunt, do what you feel is right,” Davey said.

“Okay, well I’m going to go talk to her. Tell her. Hopefully I won’t fuck this up,” Hunter said, and got up. He walked through the curtain that separated the sleeping area from the rest of the bus and was confronted by Moria, standing there in his biggest hoodie sweatshirt, it hanging down to just below the smooth swell of her butt in the black, slightly higher in the front, her breasts causing a noticeable swell in the front of the shirt. Hunter felt a stirring in his cock and in his heart, seeing that beautiful sight in front of him. He took her in his arms, and held her in a tight embrace.

“I guess you heard everything,” he muttered after he let her go, looking down at his feet.

“Yeah,” she replied.

“Dammit! I wanted to tell you differently. I wanted you to hear it directly from me, telling you. Now you’re probably sure I’m a fucking loon. You’ll probably want to leave, right? Not that I’d blame you, I sound crazy to myself. You’re probably thinking I don’t know what I’m talking about, probably think I don’t know what real love is, but I swear I love you. I swear I could be with you forever. I want to be with you forever. All I want to do is keep you safe, make sure you know how much I love you. How much I care for you. I’ve known you for such a short time, but I care for you so much. You are all I want, ever. You are all I’ve been thinking about since I first saw you. The look in your eyes, what you said last night, please tell me you feel the same way,” he said, babbling a little bit in her nervousness.

“I love you, Hunter Burgan,” Moria said simply, it was all that needed to be said.

Hunter cheered loudly and gathered her up in his arms, wearing a dopey grin identical to Moria’s. His eyes were misty, it was the first time he’d ever had tears in his eyes over a girl.

Davey looked at Jade and Adam and smiled, asking them, “Do you think it’s true love? I do. I know it is for Hunter, I hope it is for her.”

“It is,” Adam said, simply and definitely.

“How do you know?” asked Davey.

“He knows because I get the same look in my eyes when I look at him,” Jade said, pointing at Adam.

“Yep,” Adam said, “her eyes were basically glowing.”

They all got up, returning to their own bunks, Davey smiling as he sat down next to Robbin, a huge smile on her face, she’d heard everything that was said between Hunter and Moria. Adam and Jade got into their bunk, curling up together, quietly discussing their band mates, wondering if Davey had found love as well as Hunter.

Hunter laid Moria down on his bunk and crawled in next to her, sitting at the foot of the bed, looking at her. She was beautiful. He couldn’t stop thinking that. Here was this amazingly wonderful girl and she loved HIM! He couldn’t believe it. He opened the curtains and looked out and down. Davey and Robbin were in Davey’s bunk, and Jade and Adam were in their bunk, none of them making any noise. He quickly pulled his curtain shut and laid down next to Moria. She turned on her side and kissed him gently on the lips, slowly deepening the kiss. He put his arms around her back and pulled her to him. He could feel the sweatshirt ride up over her thighs as she draped one leg over his. His cock stiffened, and Moria could feel it pressed into her leg. She shifted slightly so her leg brushed his cock, sending little shivers of excitement up Hunter’s back. He reached down and slowly began pulling the hoodie up over Moria’s head, taking his time, brushing his lips lightly over the ever growing areas of exposed flesh. His touch sent shivers of pleasure through Moria’s body, her nipples growing hard, goose bumps covering her. He pulled the shirt up over her head and kissed her lightly at first, his kiss growing hard and passionate. Moria kissed him back, her tongue intertwining with his, her hands at his waist, working the pants slowly down, freeing his hard throbbing cock, brushing the tips of her fingers over it.

“No,” he said softly, taking her hands in his, “this is for you.” He sat back on his heels and looked at the girl stretched out in front of him. Her body wasn’t perfect by magazine standards. She wasn’t bone thin. She had curves. Her breasts weren’t implant firm, but beautifully natural. Her stomach wasn’t as toned and flat as some of the girls that came onto him, some of the groupies that were inevitable being in a band, but she was real. She was natural. He loved that. He thought she was the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen, and he wanted to show her that. He kissed her nose, her forehead, her cheeks, gently trailing kisses down her neck, to the valley between her breasts, slowly taking each of her rock hard nipples into his mouth, lavishing them with kisses and licks, running his tongue over them, tasting her. He kissed down her belly, and continued down her leg instead of attacking her clit like Moria expected. She smiled and her heart warmed with love as she watched him kiss down one leg, and back up the other. Finally planting a kiss on her cunt, he slowly ran his tongue up and down her outer lips, before spreading them with his fingers and oh-so-lightly brushing her clit with his tongue. Moria moaned as she felt his tongue on her. He blew gently on her clit, and she shivered in pleasure as the sensation changed from warmth to cold quickly. He smiled as he felt the little shudders going through her body and ran his finger tip over her engorged clit, peeking out from under the hood that usually housed it. He licked up the entire length of her cunt, sliding his tongue into her hot, wet hole. He pushed his tongue as deeply into her as he could and then slid two fingers into her cunt, feeling how tight it was still. He licked her clit lightly, and then crawled up over her, leaving one hand by her cunt, sliding two fingers, then three, slowly in and out of her, while he rubbed her hard clit with his thumb. He sucked her nipple into his mouth, rolling the other between his fingers. Moria arched her back, and Hunter let her nipple out of his mouth and blew on it, cooling her nipple with his breath, causing it to harden more if that was possible. He moved his head up and kissed her lightly, but her hands came around his head and forced his mouth hard against hers, mashing their lips together, her tongue forcing its way into his mouth. He kissed her passionately, rolling one nipple and then the other between his fingers, sliding his fingers in and out of her cunt faster and faster, rubbing her clit and the sensitive area surrounding it hard with his thumb. His cock was aching with need for her, but he wanted her to enjoy this. He pushed hard against her clit and she cam hard, holding his head tightly in his hands. He thrust his fingers deeply inside of her, feeling the contraction of her cunt around them. He moved his hand and slowly slid the head of his cock up to her entrance and Moria thrust her hips up. He pushed down and lowered himself into her, his cock filling her completely, more comfortably, but still a bit tight. He kissed her closed eyes as she adjusted again to having him in her. When she opened her eyes and smiled at him, he began slowly moving in and out of her. Moria laid back and let Hunter do the work. This was, after all, for her he said. She’d repay him. She’d really enjoyed riding his cock, but right now, she wanted to feel him inside of her, to feel him in control. He was taking his time, and she was loving the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her, the little ridges creating such little shivers of pleasure. She’d never been able to do that with her fingers. The head of his cock rubbed so nicely inside her. She squeezed her muscles hard around his cock, causing Hunter to gasp and pick up the pace of his thrusts. It caused the most wonderful friction and Moria continued to squeeze and release the muscles in her cunt.

“Oh . . . you don’t . . . ah . . . know what you’re . . . mmm . . . doing to me,” Hunter moaned, driving his cock deep into her cunt.

“It must be something . . . ooh . . . like what you’re doing to me,” Moria replied, gasping as Hunter moved slightly, pressing his body more fully against her clit.

“Mm, you’re wonderful, love,” he whispered in her ear.

“So are you . . . ooh Hun-TER!” Moria moaned his name loudly, over and over again as her orgasm hit her. He slid his cock nearly out of her, and the all the way back in, moving inside her. She clamped her muscles down hard on his cock holding it inside her as she was in the throes of a very powerful orgasm.

Hunter held off as long as he could, but her moans and her muscles clamping around his cock were too much for him. He felt his balls tighten up and he moaned her name softly, and shot deep inside her. Moria felt as though she was in a state of continual orgasm now, and Hunter’s hot cum deep inside her didn’t help that at all. She was thrown into another forceful orgasm, clutching Hunter to her. She moaned loudly, but her moan was cut short by Hunter’s mouth finding hers, kissing her deeply. She wrapped her legs around his waist, holding him inside her until his orgasm, and hers, had diminished. He pulled out of her and rolled off to one side, pulling her close to him. She kissed his soft, sweet lips passionately, and he hugged her tightly.

“Love you,” he whispered.

“Love you, too,” she replied.

“I’m glad,” he said, smiling softly.

“Me, too.”

“I’ve got to ask you . . . want to go to Europe with us? We’re touring there, you know. I want you to go, to be with me. I want to be with you. I don’t want to leave you. Tomorrow is our last day on Warped, and then we’ve got a week and a half before we fly to London. Please say you’ll come.”

“I will.”

Hunter whooped loudly, “Yes!”

“Will y’all two just shut up!” Robbin yelled down the bus, while Jade poked his head out of his curtains.

“What’s all the noise? Other than the obvious?” he asked, smiling at Hunter.

“She’s coming with me! She’s coming, yes, she is fucking coming to Europe!” he yelled down the bus, to his friends.

“Good, now get back in there and shut up, we can all sleep a little longer, Rancid is a few hours behind us, they had to stop and fix something in their bus and are late, too. I’m happy for you, Hunt, but it’s too damn early. Now shut the fuck up!” Davey yelled, but Hunter could hear Davey’s happiness for him in his voice.

“Losers,” Hunter whispered happily in Moria’s ear, “they’re just jealous.”

“Mm Hmm,” Moria said as she snuggled closer to him, feeling his warm body, still slick with sweat.

“You feel good,” he murmured.

“So do you.”

“GÌnight, sweetie.”

“‘Night, Hunter.”

Thanks

Davey rolled over and looked at Robbin, the sun streaming in bathed her face in a golden light. He smiled at her, enjoying the look on her face as she slept. He moved to get out of bed, and she woke up, looking up into his smiling face.

“‘Morning, Sunshine,” Davey said.

“G’Morning, Davey,” Robbin replied, sitting up in bed. A look of disgust came over her face, “Eeeww, I’m all sweaty and still filthy. Uck. I need a shower, bad.”

“There is a shower on this bus, ya know,” Davey said.

“Really?” Robbin asked, a lilt in her voice. More than a normal shower was obviously on her mind.

“Really,” Davey confirmed, pulling on the pants he had worn earlier, and shoving a handful of condoms into his pocket.

Robbin sat fully up and grabbed a tee shirt out of the pile of clothes at the bottom of Davey’s bed. She inhaled his scent as she pulled it over her head. “Lead the way,” she said when she had the shirt on, “Oh, and I need someone to wash my back,” she added with a devious smile.

“Right this way,” he said, “and I will be more than happy to assist you in any and every way possible.”

“I know. I was counting on it.”

“Hold on, let me grab towels, and here’s the shower,” Davey said, pointing to a very small, cramped bathroom. Robbin looked inside at the shower and smiled to herself. There wasn’t any way there wouldn’t be sex happening now.

“Okay, then let’s get wet,” Robbin said, sliding the shirt up and over her head, pulling Davey in the bathroom with her. She kissed him hard on the lips, and he ran his fingers over her hardening nipples and then down to her cunt. He slid a finger between her lips and laughed lightly.

“Looks like someone is already wet,” he said.

“You look rather aroused yourself, Mr. Havok,” she said, pointing to the tent his cock was making in his pants. She hooked her fingers in the pants, sliding them down and dropping to her knees as she did. She kissed the head of his cock lightly, and took his entire length into her mouth, feeling him harden fully as she massaged him with her tongue. Davey leaned back and moaned, and then gasped when she let him slide out of her mouth.

“Why did you stop?” he asked.

“Because all that cum is going inside me,” she said, and bent down to turn on the water. Davey caressed her ass, rubbing his hands over the full globes, the same tan bronze as the rest of her body. She must tan in the nude, he thought randomly. Robbin pulled the pin and water rushed from the shower head. She took his hand and let him into the shower.

“Let me wash you,” Davey said, reaching for a bottle of shampoo. He lathered her hair up and washed it clean, next applying a sweet-smelling conditioner. He massaged her scalp with his fingers, letting the conditioner set in her hair, softening it. He reached out of the shower for a wash rag off the pile of towels he had grabbed. He lathered it up with a bar of soap and ran it over her shoulders, and down her back, washing away the dirt and sweat, both from her day moshing and their lovemaking the previous night. He ran the cloth down her back and over her ass, giving it a gentle squeeze as he washed her. He lowered himself to his knees and washed each of her legs, motioning for her to spread her legs apart, giving him access to her inner thighs and cunt. He ran his tongue over her cunt, lapping at the juices there before washing around her clit and along her lips. He washed up her belly, kissing each one of her nipples before running the soapy rag over them. He took the shower head down, and wet her hair thoroughly, and then began to rinse the suds off of her. He washed her breasts and stomach, and coaxed her legs apart. He ran the water directly over her clit, sending little shivers of pleasure up and down Robbin’s spine. He rinsed her legs and stood up, washing her back off as well. He stepped up against her, his cock positioned between her legs and he slid the shower head back into place. Robbin reached down and slid her finger over the tip of his cock, and the raised herself up onto her toes, positioning the tip of her cock at her opening. Davey realized what she was doing, and grabbed a condom and slid it on before adjusting his cock so it would penetrate her when she came back down. Robbing lowered herself onto his cock and Davey began to slowly thrust in and out of her. He leaned his head forward, resting it on her shoulder, smelling the fruity conditioner in her hair while he wrapped his arms around her, one playing with her breasts, the other slowly twirling around her clit. Robbin sighed loudly and began moving herself up and down, slowly and exquisitely impaling herself on his ram rod hard shaft. It wasn’t long before her hands were caressing Davey’s face, and then she dropped one hand to her own cunt, pressing his fingers harder onto her clit. He took it as a signal to move faster and Robbin moaned loudly as he did. She began to tremble slightly before her cunt began clenching wildly around his cock. Davey began thrusting hard into her, and let out a low moan before shooting his cum inside her. He thrust into her and let his cock stay inside her until her orgasm had subsided. She slid off of his cock and he quickly drew off the condom and tossed it into the trash bag.

“Get another, now. I want more,” Robbin said, kissing him.

Davey wasted no time in obeying her order. He slid another condom on and Robbin back up against the wall pulling Davey toward her. He slid his cock into her sopping went cunt and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

“Fast, hard, this time,” she whispered.

“Okay,” Davey said with a growl and thrust his cock deep inside her. He began to wildly thrust in and out of her, fucking her as hard as he could. His hands were at her hips, holding her up, while hers were wrapped around his neck. He kissed her passionately on the lips, hard and fast like the sex. He dropped his head to her breasts, nuzzling them before taking one nipple, then the other into his mouth. He sucked hard, nibbling along the sensitive flesh of her breasts. Robbin moaned loudly, calling his name.

“Faster . . . ” she begged.

He readily obeyed, thrusting into her as hard and fast as he could. She cried his name out and kissed him hard on the lips and her body was wracked with a mind-blowing orgasm. Davey thrust his cock deep inside her, and after a few more strokes he was having his second orgasm of the day. He felt his cock going limp inside of her and pulled out, again trashing the used condom.

“That was wonderful,” Robbin said, when her breathing returned to normal.

“Yes, oh yes it was,” Davey said, kissing her.

He took down the shower head and rinsed the sweat off of her body, and then off of his own, cleaning the cum off of his dick and her thighs where it had dripped down. He tilted her head back, running his fingers through her thick brown hair, nearly as black as his own when wet, rinsing out the conditioner. Her hair was soft and smooth when he finished. Davey threw a towel down on the floor and stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist, and picked up the biggest, fluffiest towel he could find earlier, one he knew belonged to Jade, and held it open for Robbin. She stepped out of the shower and he wrapped her in it, grabbing another large towel for her hair. When he had her wrapped in her towels, he sat down on the toilet seat lid and motioned for her to sit in his lap. She sat straddling him, her legs on either side of his, her towel riding up.

“If I hadn’t cum twice this morning already, I’d be very hard at the site of this,” he said, running his fingers over her thighs.

“I know. Next time, perhaps we should wait until we’re out of the shower to make love,” Robbin replied, kissing him lightly on the lips.

Next time, she’d said next time, Davey thought, closing his eyes, maybe she’ll agree to come with us. Oh I hope so, I really like her. I think I could love her. She’s not like the others, she’s funny and sweet, and doesn’t act like I’m some god. Davey was pulled out of his reverie as he felt Moria lean back. He opened his eyes and looked at her, she was looking at him questioningly.

“I was just thinking,” he said, quietly.

“About what?” she asked.

“You. Me. You staying with me, going on the European tour with us. Moria is, you’ll be with her.”

“And I’ll be with you there.”

“Yes, you’ll be with me there,” Davey said, before realizing she’d just agreed. He kissed her passionately, “Watch out Europe.”

“Haha,” Robbin said sarcastically.

“Aw, man, I just realized something!” Davey moaned.

“What?” she asked, concerned.

“Europe has all the best groupies!” he said, pulling a regretful face, “Now that you’re along, I don’t get any!”

“You’d better not get any groupies now that I’m along!” Robbin said, lightly slapping him on the chest. She jumped as she heard Moria squeal with surprise and Hunter mutter loudly as he was roused from sleep unexpectedly, follow by loud laughter. She opened her mouth to ask Davey what it was when there was a loud knock at the door.

“Okay, fuckers, get out here! Hope I’m not interrupting anything!” Tim Armstrong’s voice came from the other side of the door.

“Guess Rancid is here. We’d better get moving,” muttered Davey to Robbin, before calling out, “Hey, Tim.”

Robbin made sure the towel was wrapped tightly around her and got off Davey’s lap, pulling it down over her thighs. Davey opened the door and they were greeted by a smiling Tim.

“Morning, guys! Little early for fucking, isn’t it? Fritch said you were all at it for a while. Lars got Moria and Horny, I mean Hunter up already,” he said with a laugh.

Robbin peered down the bus watching as Moria held a sheet to her chest, trying to grab Hunter’s hoodie that he held just out of reach without flashing Lars. Hunter finally gave in and handed it to her, and she slid it on, standing up and walking down to the front of the bus, to grab both her and Robbin’s bags. Hunter watched her walk, her ass peeking out from under the sweat shirt as she bent down. Lars also watched her.

“You’re lucky, man,” he said to Hunter.

“I know,” Hunter said simply, and smiled at his friend.

Thanks

Moria walked back down to the back of the bus and handed Robbin her bag. She walked into the tiny bathroom and Robbin walked in after her, pulling the door shut and locking it.

"What was that squeal?" Robbin asked.

"Lars waking us up," Moria replied.

"Why'd you yell?"

"He pulled the curtains open and sprayed water on us."

"Oh, okay."

"Yeah . . . Hunter was really surprised . . . he started swearing before he even woke up all the way."

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

"What do you think about Hunter? I think he's great for you. You two are perfect for each other! It was like you two saw each other and boom were in love."

"I know! I really love him. He asked me to go to Europe and all. Everybody knows I said yes."

"Davey asked me to go, too."

"Are you coming?"

"Yes, I couldn't let my little sister go to Europe without me could I?"

"Nope! I'm glad you're coming, I'd miss you."

The two girls hugged each other and started getting dressed. Moria pulled on a red cotton G-string style thong, then short black gym shorts. She turned to Robbin.

"Can I get away with it for now?" she asked.

"Yeah, but I'd say put on a bra before we get there," Robbin replied, adding, "That outfit looks really comfy!" She opened the door and yelled to Davey, asking him for a hoodie. He appeared a few seconds later, bearing a Rancid sweatshirt.

"Tim and Lars insisted," he said.

"Thanks!" she replied.

"Anytime," he said, and pulled the door shut. Robbing slipped a pair of black gym shorts over a pair of green string bikini panties. She put her damp hair up in a ponytail. Moria started to bend down to the sink to wash her hair and thought of a better idea.

"Will you wash my hair out?" she asked Robbin, pointing to the tub.

"Sure, kneel down, here's a towel," Robbin said, handing her a towel that Davey had left in the bathroom. Moria slid the hoodie off and Robbin quickly washed the hair spray holding her mohawk up out. Moria stood up and wrapped the towel around her head and slid the sweatshirt back on. The girls brushed their teeth, washed their faces, and Moria combed her mohawk off to one side, her bangs hanging down in her face. The girls put their stuff back into their bags and walked out.

"Look. They match!" Lars said as they walked out.

"Took you long enough," Jade said, laughing.

"A girl thing. And get used to it!" Robbin replied.

"Guess I"ll have to," he replied, "but that can't be to hard, as long as you quit stealing my towel."

"Blame Davey!" Robbin said.

"The fiend!" Jade exclaimed. They all started laughing at that. Davey tried looking innocent and failed miserably. He held up his hands.

"Yes, I'm a fiend. I admit it!"

"We all know that. Now if you'd all stop congregating around the bathroom, I'd really appreciate it. I'd like to take a shower while they mess with the bus," Jade said, hand on his hip.

"Okay, okay!" Robbin and Moria exclaimed, Robbin walking up to Davey who was dressed in black jeans and a black Misfits shirt. She tossed her back on the bed and sat down to talk to Davey.

Moria walked up front to where Hunter, Tim, and Lars were sitting at the table, Hunter in the middle. She set her bag down.

"Excuse me," she said, tapping Lars on the shoulder. He stood up and she slid in next to Hunter, settling in beside him. He slid his arm around her shoulders and Lars sat back down next to her. Moria couldn't believe it. Here she was squished between her lover, Hunter, whom she'd fantasized about forever and Lars, whom she'd admired for ages. She took Hunter's cup and drank the coffee that was in it, nearly 3/4 of a cup. She was as much of a caffeine addict as he was.

"So, Moria, do you play anything? Sing? Anything musical like that?" Lars asked her.

"Well, I sing and I play guitar. Mainly I focus on singing, though," she told him.

"What's your favorite song off the new cd?" Tim asked her.

"Um . . . either Memphis, Spirit of '87, or Otherside," she said, uncertainly.

"Sing Otherside," Lars said suddenly.

"I was an atheist,

You wore the crucifix,

We put our differences to the side,

Lesson taught,

Well lesson learned,

You told me not to mourn,

You heart is bigger than any man alive," she sang.

The three guys looked at her. Hunter and Tim in pure amazement, Lars in a mixture of amazement and sorrow. The song she sang was written for his brother, who had died a couple years ago.

"Wow," Tim said, "That was wonderful."

"Yeah! Damn, you sing it better than I do!" Lars exclaimed.

Moria blushed a deep shade of red. Hunter hugged her tightly.

"You sing beautifully, babe," he said.

"Why'd you choose that song?" asked Lars.

"Um . . . Well, I know it's for your brother and a few years ago I almost lost my little brother when our house burnt down. The song just spoke to me," she said, and then looked down at her hands and added, "It made me cry."

Lars hugged her spontaneously and then asked her, completely out of the blue, if she'd like to sing that song as a duet with Tim and him on stage later that day. Moria looked amazed and accepted. Hunter smiled at her, glad to see her so happy.

"Dave, cÌmere," Tim called out.

Davey walked up to where they were sitting, "What's up?" he asked.

"Dude, you got to hear this chick sing!" Tim said to him, then to Moria, "Sing your favorite AFI song!"

Moria thought for a minute, and then began to sing Morningstar,

"I saw a star beneath the stairs,

Glowing through the melting walls.

Who will be the first to begin their fall?

Or will we become one?

Am I the star beneath the stairs?

Am I the ghost upon the stage?

Am I your anything?" she sang, then added the last line of the song,

"Will you believe in me tonight?

"It's not definitely my favorite song, but I love to sing it," she said by way of explanation.

"Maybe we ought to fire you, Dave, she sings as good as you and is 100 times sexier," Hunter said, laughing.

"I got to worry about my job now, for sure. You've got a beautiful voice," Davey said.

"Thank you," Moria replied, blushing darker if possible.

"You're very welcome," he replied.

"Hey! Everybody who's going on our bus better get their asses on there now or they're going be left here!" Matt Freeman of Rancid called as he got onto AFI's bus.

"I'll stay here, and Moria and Hunt can go with Lars. She needs to work out any bugs for Otherside and I know Hunt wouldn't let her go without him. Matt, are you going to ride here?" Tim said.

"Yeah," Matt replied, "They've got coffee!" he exclaimed as he poured some in a cup and gulped it, "Our coffee pot is broken," he explained.

Lars stood up, followed by Moria who grabbed her bag and Hunter, who was wearing another pair of "tight rockstar" jeans and a white tee shirt, his blonde hair sticking out at random angles. He grabbed his two cell phones and put them in either hip pocket. They got onto Rancid's bus, and Moria was introduced to a very sleepy Brett Reed.

"Hi," he said, "See you later," with that he crawled into a bunk and was soon snoring.

"Didn't sleep much," Lars explained. He was flipping through a huge CD case. He found what he was looking for and put it on. He skipped to a certain song, explaining to Moria that it was an instrumental version of Otherside so she could learn it in perfect time for the set. It only took a couple of times and Moria had it down pat.

The three of them sat down at the table and talked comfortably like old friends, drinking pop because there was no coffee, all three caffeine addicts. Moria listened intently to Hunter and Lars's stories of touring, both the humor and the horror. Moria told them stories about her life, and Hunter listened intently, taking in every detail. They discussed Davey and Robbin, wondering if they'd be together for a while. Moria and Lars exchanged stories of having mohawks as teenagers and people's reactions to them. Hunter was content to listen, learning more and more about Moria as they went along. The discussion soon turned to hair spray, which brand held up their hair best. Moria was amazed. Here was punk rock extraordinare, Lars Fredrickson, discussing hair spray with her while Hunter Burgan, a legend in his own right, had his arm around her, having professed his love for her only that morning. Their discussion soon turned to music and Hunter joined in. Soon enough they were debating who was the best band of all time. The Clash won.

Meanwhile, on AFI's but, the tire was changed and they were soon on their way. Jade, Adam, Fritch, and Tim sat at the table, while Davey and Robbin reclined against the wall sitting on the floor. Matt was sitting in an empty bunk reading.

"So this is it, eh?" asked Tim.

"Yeah, this is it. Hunt finally found a girl to love. But I swear, it was so fast," Davey replied.

"What about Moria?" asked Jade.

"She loves him. Dearly. She's so happy! I've never seen her this happy," said Robbin.

"Good," he said.

"What were you talking about when you said she needed to work out any bugs on Otherside?" Robbin asked Tim.

"She's singing it with us today. Lars's idea," he replied.

"You don't know how happy you must have made her," Robbin said, "she absolutely loves you guys."

"She seemed happy," Tim said.

Their discussion turned to AFI's upcoming European tour. Robbin was told stories of touring, all the fun it could be, but also the horrible times they had each had. She took it all in, and assured Davey that she had no intention of not going, even after all the horror stories they had told her. Like Moria, Hunter, and Lars, they also began talking about music. Robbin listened happily to them arguing over who was the best band in punk rock history. She felt at home in Davey's arms, with his friends and band mates, and was soon heatedly arguing that The Clash was a better band than the Ramones with Jade. Before they knew it, they were at that day's venue. The bus parked and Robbin, Matt, and Tim wandered off to find Hunter, Moria, and Lars. Davey, Jade and Adam stuck around to help Fritch set up the merch tent, and everything that went in it. The concert would be opening its gates soon, and everyone else was already set up.

They had been walking for a few minutes when they saw the three they were looking for hanging out with Ken Casey from the Dropkick Murphys. Moria and Ken were arguing over who was the better Scottish soccer team, the Celtics or the Rangers. Ken was in a Rangers' jersey and Robbin knew Moria was a Celtics fan. She groaned out loud.

"What?" asked Tim.

"They've gotten her started on soccer. She'll never stop!" Robbin explained.

"Oh, lovely. Ken's finally found himself another soccer fan," Matt said, "at least we don't have to listen to him try to explain all those English teams to us anymore."

"Oh Moria's going to be having a ball, then. She loves the English teams," Robbin said.

"Well, Ken's always talking about some bloke named Beckham and how he's so overrated, so hopefully he and Moria will get along on that," Tim said.

Robbin groaned again, even louder, "She's a huge Beckham fan. Hopefully they won't get to that."

"David Beckham is not overrated!" they heard Moria exclaim as they approached.

"He is! He's not that wonderful! Fergie was right to get rid of him!" Ken answered.

"You're crazy! He's a great player as well as a huge influence in United's ticket sales and popularity!" she said. Hunter and Lars looked lost.

"Hey, Moria!" Robbin called out.

"Huh? Oh hi, Robbin," Moria said, looking around.

"What's up?" Robbin asked her.

"Oh nothing. Just debating soccer," Moria replied.

"Yay," Robbin said sarcastically.

"Well, look, you guys can argue all you want later, Ken, I want to spend the day with my girlfriend!" Hunter said, taking Moria's hand.

"All right, see you later," Ken replied, walking away.

"We're on at three on Brian, so be there at 2:30, all right, Moria?" Lars said.

"You got it," she said as Matt, Tim, and Lars walked away.

"So where to?" Hunter asked Moria.

"Let's catch some bands, if that's okay with you," she replied. She'd changed into a black Clash tee shirt, jean shorts, black Doc Marten boots and spiked up her mohawk. Robbin had put on a pair of black jean shorts and a red tank top, as well as her sneakers.

Davey walked up, "Hey Hunt, what time are we on?"

"We're on at seven again, Dave," he said as they walked away.

"So what do you want to do?" Robbin asked Davey.

"Well, what do you want to do? I've been on this tour for a while now," Davey replied.

"I'd like to see some bands," Robbin replied.

"Okay, come on let's go get a schedule." They grabbed a schedule and walked around the venue, watching bands from both backstage and in the mosh pits. Both Davey and Hunter were stopped several times by fans asking for autographs. At 2:30, Moria and Hunter made their way to the Brian stage and met Rancid there, as well as Davey, Robbin, and Jade. Moria was nervous, but her nervousness was soon cured my a series of hugs and heartfelt comments from Hunter, who also added a few well placed kisses, Davey, Robbin, Jade, Lars, and Tim. Ken Casey and Al Barr from the Dropkick Murphys were standing backstage, as well as Kris Roe from The Ataris, who had just finished their set. Over the course of the day, Hunter had hunted Kris down and gotten Moria to sing for him, after learning that The Ataris were a band that Moria had always liked. She had watched them from backstage. Roger from Less Than Jake was also there, Robbin had met him and the rest of the band and dragged him over to watch.

Rancid took the stage. They began to preform, singing a few new songs such as Fall Back Down and Tropical London as well as old favorites like Ruby Soho, Time Bomb, and Roots Radicals. As they got ready to play the last song, Lars addressed the crowd.

"Okay, this song is off of Indestructible and it's called Otherside. It was written for my brother when he died, and there's this chick we met, her name's Moria, and she's going to sing it with us," he said, adding, "All right, Moria, come on out."

Moria walked out, a few guys in the audience yelling cat calls as she walked onto the stage. She smiled and took her place next to Lars. They began to play and then Moria, Tim, and Lars began singing the "na na na" introduction to the song. Tim dropped out and Moria and Lars sang the first verse, joined by Tim on the chorus, and then they sang the second verse, joined again by Tim for the final chorus and the ending "na na na". The crowd applauded and Moria walked off stage with Tim, Lars, Brett, and Matt. She had a huge smile on her face.

"Oh wow. That was so fucking amazing!" she exclaimed.

"I'm glad you had a good time. You have a great voice. I didn't really get a chance to meet you earlier today, I was very tired. I didn't sleep much last night and then I was up early working on the bus," Brett said.

"Oh, it's alright, I'm really thrilled to meet all of you. You guys have been my idols for so long," she said.

"Well, I'm glad that you got to do something that you wanted to do," Lars said, adding, "You made us sound better, anyway. Too bad you guys are leaving tonight, or you could probably keep singing with us."

"Really?" Moria asked.

"Yeah, you were great. I like the sound of you and Lars together, it's a great harmony arrangement," Tim told her.

"Wow. I never thought this would happen to me. I never thought that I'd be standing here and you would be telling me that I've got a good voice, or that I sang well with you guys, I mean, before today, or yesterday really, I was hoping to just meet you guys and getting your autographs, and today I sang a song on-stage with you," Moria said, smiling.

"You did wonderful," Matt said.

"Yeah, baby, you're a great singer!" Hunter said, hugging her tightly and kissing her.

"Mushy," Robbin said, laughing.

"Yeah, well you've got no room to be talking," Davey said and kissed her hard on the lips. Everyone laughed.

"Well, we're going to go, uh, walk around some more," Hunter said, taking Moria's hand and leading her off.

"Yeah, walking around my ass," Jade said.

Hunter lead Moria to AFI's bus, and he got on, helping her up the stairs, and locking the door.

"Privacy," he said, and kissed her hard on the lips. Suddenly their hands were all over each other, tearing each other's clothing off, until they were naked. Moria wrapped her arms around Hunter's neck, and he lifted her up and she slid back down onto his cock. She arched her back and began wildly moving on his cock. There would be no foreplay this time. It was straight fucking, pure and simple. Hunter walked her back against a wall and started to thrust deep inside of her. Moria arched her back and wrapped her legs tightly around Hunter's body, pulling him into her as far as possible.

"Oh Hunter," she screamed, "oh yeah, that's it, fuck me hard, baby!"

He started bucking his hips while Moria ground her crotch against him, rubbing her clit more fully against his body. She threw her head back and moaned loudly, while Hunter bent his head and took her nipple into his mouth. His pace became furious and less controlled as he thrust into her deeply with reckless abandon. They didn't care who would be watching or who could hear them as they fucked each other.

"Mmmoria," Hunter moaned loudly as he began shooting cum deep inside her. Moria bucked her hips against him, rubbing her clit against his body. She felt herself start to cum and screamed his name out loudly. Hunter lowered her to the ground and slipped out of her. He held her in his arms and kissed her head.

"Mm, baby, I love you," he murmured.

"Love you," she replied, then adding, in a completely different tone of voice, "Shit! We've not used any kind of protection once!"

"Fuck. I didn't think about it!" Hunter told her. He bent his head a bit and lowered one hand to cover her lower abdomen, "Anyone in there?" he called.

"I sure hope not," she replied.

He looked into her eyes, leaving his hand on her stomach, "Why?" he asked.

"We're not even married, I've known you for less than 24 hours," she replied.

"Don't you think I'd take care of you and the baby if you were pregnant?" he asked seriously.

"Well . . . " she stammered.

"Of course I would! It'd be my child, too!" he said, his blue eyes looking deep into hers, intense.

"Oh, of course," she said.

"I would. I'm serious. I'd never let you go out on your own with a kid. Especially if it's my kid, and if you get pregnant anytime soon, I'll be willing to bet it's my kid unless you're screwing someone else here on the tour," he said.

"Never," she replied and kissed him sweetly on the lips, "that was wonderful."

"I know," he said. He bent down and picked up his jeans and started hunting for his shirt. Moria walked around picking up her shirt, bra, thong, and shorts. She started to slide the thong on and Hunter grabbed her hand gently.

"No."

"Okay!" She finished getting dressed around the same time Hunter did, and he looked at his watch. 4 : 15, they had time before AFI's set.

"Let's go catch some more bands," Hunter said, taking her hand, "but this isn't over."

"Okay," she replied at they left the bus. They caught up with Robbin and Davey and walked around and watched bands from both backstage and front and center of the mosh pits. Moria and Robbin got many looks from people, mostly jealously.

Thanks

Several hours later, Moria and Robbin sat on the bus watching as the guys got ready for their set. Jade was dressed in a tight fitting black shirt with a skinny red tie and even tighter black jeans, and was carefully applying fresh eyeliner in the bathroom mirror. Adam lay on his bunk, eyes closed, drumming the air with his hands. Davey was wearing his signature tight, shiny pleather pants, and a black fishnet shirt that showed off his many tattoos. He was currently rooting around his bunk for his make up. He stood up triumphantly and headed into the bathroom to put on fresh make-up before their set. Hunter was wearing the jeans he’d been wearing earlier and a white button down shirt over a white undershirt. He spiked his hair up with some gel and wiped his hands off on a towel. He sat down next to Moria and she laid her head on his shoulder. Davey came out of the bathroom several minutes later, his purple eyeshadow and black lip stick contrasting sharply with the paleness of his face.

“Come on, sound check’s almost over, let’s haul ass, guys,” Smith called into the bus.

“Coming,” shouted Adam, and he walked out, followed by Jade, the Davey, who took Robbin’s hand, and Moria and Hunter, lost in a world of their own. They walked over to the stage, pausing to sign a few tee shirts, posters, and CD’s that were shoved in front of them by fans waiting by the stairs leading up to the stage. Once they were backstage, Hunter led Moria over to “his” side of the stage, the side he started out on, and they were soon joined by Robbin and Davey. Soon the sounds of Miseria Cantare filled the air and Davey kissed Robbin lightly on the lips, for good luck he said, and walked onto the stage, turning his back to the crowd. Hunter quickly kissed Moria, claiming also luck, and he, Jade, and Adam joined Davey. They began to play. Lars and Tim joined Moria and Robbin right after the band had begun. After Miseria, the band played a couple songs from the new CD as well as favorites of their fans from their old CD’s.

“Okay, this one is for someone very special to me. Her name is Robbin,” Davey said, toward the end of the set, and the band began to play Fall Children, the song Robbin had told Davey was her favorite. She smiled when she heard it and began to sing along. Tim looked at Robbin, and then at Davey, who’d been a close friend of his for 11 years. He nudged Lars and whispered that Davey was starting to remind him of Hunter. Lars shook his head and laughed, claiming that he and Tim just weren’t lucky anymore. After that, Hunter stepped up to his microphone.

“And this one is for someone whom I love very much. I love you, Moria,” he said. They began playing Morningstar and Moria smiled hugely, her heart feeling like it could burst from all the love she felt. After Morningstar, they played God Called in Sick Today, the last song they always played. As they walked offstage, Moria ran to Hunter and hugged him tightly.

“I love you, too!” she cried, kissing him.

“I know, I’m glad you’re happy,” he said.

“Very happy,” she replied.

Meanwhile, Davey had gotten a hold of Robbin and was busy transferring most of his black lipstick to her.

“Thank you,” she said, after his pleasant assault on her lips had stopped.

“For what?” he asked.

“The song,” she told him, hugging him tightly.

“You’re welcome, love” he replied.

She smiled and he took her hand. They walked down off the stage into the throng of fans waiting and begging for Davey’s autograph, and the legions of teenage girls dying to get a look at this Robbin, the girl who’d stolen the man they all wanted. Hunter and Moria, as well as Jade and Adam followed them down and were mobbed by fans as well. Since it was their last day on the tour, AFI signed as many things as possible and posed for countless pictures, Hunter pulling Moria into several of those taken with him in them, Davey doing the same with Robbin. Finally, they were able to break away as the crowd dispersed, heading home. AFI had been the last act of the day. The band and the girls headed over to where the BBQ was being held and mingled with everyone, the guys saying their good-bye’s and recounting memories. It was a short drive to the next city, so it was a very late bus call. Midway through the night, Hunter took Moria’s hand and led her back to AFI’s bus.

“I told you this wasn’t over,” he said, kissing her hard on the lips and then trailing soft, butterfly kisses down her neck.

“Oh, Hunter, that feels lovely,” she cooed.

He pulled her shirt up over her head and stepped back to look at her. She was wearing the jean shorts and neon green bra, as well as her boots. She un buttoned his shirt and pushed it down over his arms, letting it fall to the floor, and then lifted his thing undershirt up over his head, letting that drop as well. She began trailing kisses down his smooth, hairless chest, to his waist. She kissed the snap of his jeans before undoing them, and slid them down over his hips, his semierect cock springing out. He kicked his jeans and shoes off and Moria knelt before him, taking his cock into her mouth. She sucked him down her throat, massaging his length with her tongue and throat, swallowing around him until she felt him stiffen completely. She pulled her head back, and planted light, teasing kisses over the length of his cock, gently gripping his balls in one hand, massaging them lightly. She ran her tongue over his cock, tasting the sweet and salty pre-cum that was continuously leaking from the tiny slit at the tip of his cock. She took the head into her mouth and began swirling her tongue around and around. Hunter moaned her name gently, running his hands over her hair, then down her shoulders. He bent slightly and undid her bra, and slid it off, reaching down to cup her full breasts in his hands, her hard nipples pressing into his palms. Moria moaned softly into his cock, and began bobbing her head up and down, taking a little bit more into her mouth each time until her nose was touching his skin. She began to swallow around him, running her tongue over the ridges on the underside of his cock. She played with his balls with one hand, gently tugging on them. Hunter moaned loudly.

“I’m gonna cum,” he moaned.

Moria pulled her head back until only the head of his cock was in her mouth and began to suck furiously on his cock, pumping his shaft in her hand. Hunter arched her back and began to shoot string after string of hot cum in her mouth. Moria swallowed what she could, but a small amount slid out of her mouth and began to run down her chin. When she felt his cock soften, Moria let it out of her mouth and stood up, running a finger through the cum on her chin and sticking it in her mouth, cleaning it off.

“Mm, girl, you’ve got a good mouth,” Hunter whispered, sated.

“Let’s see how your’s measures up, lover,” she said to him, smiling.

Hunter took her hand and led her to the bench seat by the table and stood there while he slid her shorts down. He stood up and kissed her furiously on the lips, then took her nipples into his mouth and sucked them hard. He kissed down her stomach and pushed her gently back until she was seated on the very edge of the bench, her legs spread wide. Hunter got down on his knees before her and ran his tongue over her swollen lips, tasting the sweet juice of her cunt that had leaked there. He spread her lips with his finger and ran his tongue over her wet, warm cunt, flicking lightly at her clit. He reached up with one hand and cupped her breast in his hand, palming her nipple. She moaned loudly at his touch, and he began to lick her cunt with renewed fervor, gently playing with her clit with his tongue, teasing her. He slid his tongue into her wet hole, then back up to her clit, replacing his tongue with two fingers inside her. He moved his fingers slowly inside of her, pushing them in as deep as he could. Moria arched her back and called his name, her hands at his head, running her fingers through his hair, pushing him closer to her. He took her clit into his mouth and sucked on it lightly.

“Faster, faster,” Moria moaned loudly.

Hunter complied willingly, sliding a third finger inside of her and quickening his pace, sucking harder at her clit and the sensitive area around it. He rolled her nipple between her fingers and Moria was soon calling out to him, moaning incoherently as her body began to shake as the force of her orgasm came over her.

“Hunter,” she screamed as she cam, holding his head between her legs as he furiously tongued her, sliding his fingers in and out of her. After a few moments, she was pulling lightly on his head.

“Stop,” she gasped, “I can’t take anymore.”

Hunter stood up and pulled her up into a tight embrace, kissing her on the lips, and she tasted herself in the kiss. She wrapped her arms around him and leaned on him, her legs still weak from the force of her orgasm. She kissed him with all she had, and they stood like that for several minutes, just holding each other, kissing and enjoying the warmth of each other’s bodies. Hunter broke the kiss and looked down at her.

“I’ve got to get back,” he whispered.

“I know,” she replied.

“Okay, then, I think we ought to get dressed,” he said.

“Mm-hmm,” she replied, “can I have your hoodie back? I’m cold.”

“Sure,” he said, and went to get it. When he returned, Moria was standing there in her shorts and boots, no bra. She slid the hoodie on and Hunter smiled, her hard nipples semi-visible through the sweat shirt.

“Sexy,” he said, sliding on his own pants and the tee shirt he’d brought back to wear. He took her hand and they walked back to the BBQ.

“Where did you guys go off to?” Jade asked, when they got there.

“Moria was cold and I wanted to change into a tee shirt,” Hunter replied.

“Oh yeah, I really believe that’s all that went on,” Jade said, a smile on his face.

“Well, whatever you want to believe,” Moria replied.

They walked around, talking to different people, and before the night was over, Moria was engaged in a heated debate with Ken Casey, over which English Premiere League team was better, which turned into whether or not David Beckham was overrated. At the end of the night, Moria, Robbin, the guys of AFI, and the guys of Rancid walked back to their busses together. Heartfelt good-byes were said between the two bands. They’d been friends for a long time. Lars walked up to Moria, pulling her away a bit from the rest of the people.

“I wanted to thank you for singing with us today,” he told her.

“Why? I should be thanking you, which I am, of course,” she replied.

“You’re the first person that’s ever sang that song that I actually understood why they were singing it,” he said.

“What?” she asked.

“You actually had something of a reason to sing that song, to feel it,” he replied.

“Oh.”

“There’s been other people who’ve sang it for me, trying to make me like them or trying to get closer to me. Fans and groupies. But you actually truly felt it, you know what it’s like to lose, well, come close to losing, a brother. I just really enjoyed singing with you,” he said.

“Thank you. I’m really glad I got a choice,” she said, a huge smile on her face.

“You’ve got a beautiful voice,” Lars told her.

“Thank you again,” she said.

He hugged her tightly, and then released her, stepping back to look at her.

“Hunter’s very lucky,” he said. Moria didn’t say anything, happy for the darkness that concealed the blush that covered her face.

“Yes, he is,” Hunter said as he stepped up behind her, “What’re you doing? Trying to steal my girlfriend?” he asked Lars, laughing.

“Nope, just telling her how much I enjoyed singing with her today,” he replied.

“She did do wonderfully, didn’t she,” Hunter said.

“” Lars replied.

“Thank you both,” Moria said, overwhelmed.

They laughed and walked back to where everyone else was. Hugs went around, and phone numbers and e-mail addresses were exchanged between the girls and the guys of Rancid, with promises to keep in touch. Tim told Moria that he’d be talking to her about perhaps singing with them when they toured with AFI in a couple of months. The parted and got onto their own busses, Rancid’s pulling away to join the line of others’ heading to the next day’s venue, AFI’s heading back to the second to last venue to collect Robbin’s car while their equipment went home to California to be readied for the up coming tour.