Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Default I Deserve Bharat Ratna Award for Playboy Nude Pics, says Sherlyn Chopra

Till yesterday, Sherlyn Chopra was yet another model-turned-actress. But today, the equation has changed and how! She has become an overnight sensation by being the first Indian to pose nude for the world famous Playboy magazine’s cover.

Not the one to be bothered about criticisms and reactions, Sherlyn in her ever-so-bindaas avatar, tweeted her mind out by saying that she should be honoured with the highest civilian award, Bharat Ratna!

The reason? Well, according to her, she should be rightly awarded so because she wants her act to be regarded as ‘the highest degree of service’ towards the country. She tweeted saying,
    “I shud b given a Bharat Ratna award-d highest civilian award of d Republic India given 4 d highest degree of service 2 the nation. Seriously!”

Old Twitter Nude Pic: Twitter / SherlynChopra: This iz a cute pic od moc ...

Mr. Skin

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Miley Cyrus For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: I Deserve Bharat Ratna Award for Playboy Nude Pics, says Sherlyn Chopra

Here are more Playboy Nude pics, the cover photo will be released Later next month or so.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Default Re: I Deserve Bharat Ratna Award for Playboy Nude Pics, says Sherlyn Chopra

Please enjoy her being naked, people do that for money, don't listen to her crying just hear her sweet moans.

Hey, please show us your ass and ass hole closeup and get fucked there for 2 hours visiting each Indian on earth personally, then next time I will suggest your name for Noble Prize

Thanks

She is so sexy

Quote Originally Posted by The Sexy Patriot View Post
    Please enjoy her being naked, people do that for money, don't listen to her crying just hear her sweet moans.

Hey, please show us your ass and ass hole closeup and get fucked there for 2 hours visiting each Indian on earth personally, then next time I will suggest your name for Noble Prize

Thanks

First ever Indian Sherlyn Chopra to do a Playboy shoot.Tweets her nude pictures[12/7/12-LQ]]

Thanks

Thanks

found a couple more

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast