Thanks

Default Abi Harding Nude Pictures

Abi Harding Nude Pictures

Was debating whether to give this long legged lippy lovely her own thread or not ?, then i came onto the section and immediately saw one for a girl who appeared on top gear and thought " What the hell ?, Abi`s getting that thread ! "

Now i don`t know if any of you out there have heard of Abi ?, or the second rate band she blows for ?. But in truth it doesn`t matter , because as with everything i do i`ve started this because i wanted to

Because i like her , i like her look , her moves ,her sometimes impenetrable accent but most of all i like her LEGS

Just don`t like her enough to buy one of The Zutons albums

But if she ever releases a sax a size work out DVD i`ll be the first in the queue

Mr. Skin

Thanks

Default Re: Abi Harding Nude Pictures

A few more this time of the delightful waif on the beach , oh and if you notice the scaring on her stomach and back be not confused. She was involved in a near fatal car accident when she was a little girl which result in her breaking her spine and ribs , three of them actually breaking through said stomach = Ouch !

Anyway she was on a drip for five months and is very lucky to be alive

Praise the God`s she pulled through say i, as this world is only endurable thanks to sexy members of the female persuasion

Thanks

Default Re: Abi Harding Nude Pictures

As a proviso i want to clarify why i call this band second rate even though they have one of the sexiest saxophone players ever . It`s because i class any band as second rate if i can sing better than their lead vocalist ok

Hot Abi looking and being HOT

Hot Abi once again looking and being HOT

Thanks

Thanks