Thanks

Default Sonakshi Sinha's Cousin Sister Bhavna Ruparel all set to make Bollywood debut

Mumbai, Thu Apr 26 2012

Actress Sonakshi Sinha's cousin Bhavna Ruparel has become the latest star sibling to make a Bollywood debut with 'Chalo Pichchur Banate Hai'.
    Actress Priyanka Chopra's cousin Parineeti last year walked into the tinsel town with Yash Raj Films' 'Ladies vs Ricky Behl'.

Sonam Kapoor's cousin and Boney Kapoor's son, Arjun Kapoor debuted with 'Ishaqzaade' followed by Mahesh Bhatt's daughter Alia and David Dhawan's son Varun who announced their arrival into the celluloid with Karan Johar's 'Student of the Year' to name a few.
    Debutant director Pritish Chakraborty is casting Bhavna in his 'Chalo Pichchur Banate Hai'.

"It was through Facebook that I got this offer for the film. I went for auditioning and got selected. This was the first ever offer for a full-fledged acting debut that I received. I liked the script and my role and hence I gave my nod," said Bhavna.
    Bhavna's grandmother and Sonakshi's grand mom are real sisters and that is how the two budding actresses are related.

This is not the first time Bhavna has faced the camera, she has done cameo roles in films and even walked the ramp and sizzled in few endorsements.
    "Earlier I have acted in few movies like 'Na Tum Jano Na Hum' where I played Esha Deol's sister and then in 'Joggers Park' in which I played the role of a niece. And for director Ken Ghosh, I did a music video of 'Pehla nasha'....Also, I have done modeling and few ads (sic)," Bhavna said.
    Talking about her debut film, the newbie says, "I am playing the role of a leading actor Rahil Tandon's love interest in the film. Almost 80 per cent of the film is over. We have mostly shot in Goa. It should release by end of June this year. All I can say is it is a film within a film. This movie is about the process....the aspect of a director".

Mr. Skin

Thanks

Default Re: Sonakshi Sinha's Cousin Sister Bhavna Ruparel all set to make Bollywood debut

She is very pretty

Thanks

Default Re: Sonakshi Sinha's Cousin Sister Bhavna Ruparel all set to make Bollywood debut

Very Very pretty
    Quote Originally Posted by mellie View Post
    She is very pretty

Thanks

Mahesh Bhatt's Second daughter Alia is also about to be launched. Her First daughter Pooja Bhatt is still a name people remember.

Thanks

I hope she aint as fat as Sonakshi

Thanks

Very nice pictures. Thanks for the information.

Thanks

Let's see how she look in movies

Thanks

she is so cute...i m in love with her